Your tweaks to the cheat
As we all have different preferences and as some people are better at understanding cheats than others, we are bound to have some different settings in our startup file. Might as well just share how we tweaked our settings.

For me:

Code:
$aimkey = 0x00 - Toggle to 0x01 only if there are cheaters in the enemy team - All other aim settings left untouched because I'm too dumb
$triggerkey = 0x00 - Since I really can't get how I should use it properly. Just is shit for me.
$bhopkey = 0x00 - Because I have a problem that I already posted in the forum.

And that's pretty much all the changes I did, since as I said, I'm pretty braindead when it comes to this. If you have any tips or info to share, it would also be really nice!
These aren't tweaks, you just turned some functions off
Well, turning functions off is technically making changes to the default settings of the cheat so I consider it tweaking for one's own liking.
get rekt
(12-21-2015, 19:15)Finn Wrote:  get rekt

get lost
An0 and finn plx stop post hunting/spamming :O
Well @OP i've pretty much made the same changes, turned off aimbot, bhop and the wh, im just using the radar + trigger.. I also changed the color of the WH (just cuz I didn't like it) and made it a little thinner, that's all..
Well can u tell me how to change the colour and thickness of the glow??
(12-27-2015, 09:23)justfackoff Wrote:  Well can u tell me how to change the colour and thickness of the glow??

Re-extract the files
In the main file you should find these lines
Code:
<#*0-2#>$dormantc = GetColor 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.9 <##>
<#*0-2#>$enemyslc = GetColor 0.9 0.2 0.3 1 <##>
<#*0-2#>$enemylowc = GetColor 1 0.2 0.2 1 <##>
<#*0-2#>$enemysc = GetColor 0.7 0.4 0.3 1 <##>
<#*0-2#>$enemyc = GetColor 1 0.4 0 1 <##>
The colors are RGBA float values (0-1)
I changed the folder name to pepe.exe, big tweaks.
I like staring at my target through walls before finishing them off.
https://gyazo.com/5e0fcd0a9ae6ce87ae4d7109e9e54ecc