Menu
There will be any menu to the hack or it will stay keys only?
.i.
(12-30-2015, 16:53)lemonlicker Wrote:  There will be any menu to the hack or it will stay keys only?

The free version most of you here are using (aka powershell hack) is actually a mere representation as to what the real private hack does. I'm pretty sure it will remain like this without an executable and instead, inside of powershell (as-is). Can't really tell for sure, perhaps jumb0, an0 or finn will elaborate. But yeah, i'm sure it will remain hotkey and no menu, just offset updates and fixes etc
Quote:<quote option="'Hethalion' pid='590' dateline='1451518835'"><quote option="'lemonlicker' pid='574' dateline='1451494433'"><br />
There will be any menu to the hack or it will stay keys only?</quote><br />
<br />
The free version most of you here are using (aka powershell hack) is actually a mere representation as to what the real private hack does. I'm pretty sure it will remain like this without an executable and instead, inside of powershell (as-is). Can't really tell for sure, perhaps jumb0, an0 or finn will elaborate. But yeah, i'm sure it will remain hotkey and no menu, just offset updates and fixes etc</quote><br />

the "full version" is probably with no menu too, unless an9 is going to code an internal hack so that u dont have to go >full windowed mode<<br />
there is a version of the hack with a menu (not accessible(no u cant get it)) but u can only use it in >full windowed mode<<br />
which gives me 20fps..... (the hack right now is external) <br />
yes, you can full screen even with external (but it crashs, unless ur me :3)
What? Ofc the full paid version wil have a menu, aswell as the free external hack. 
However; The paid cheat will have a lot more features and more protected. I think
we might put a watermark in the free version aswell as a random automatic chat message every
5-10 min saying "Free Cheat Provided By EV0-HAX.XYZ", that way people that leach of the free cheat 
will consider upgrading. 

Also, we are not just going to pe focusing on CS:GO in the long run, we hope to branch out into other
games and not just game hacks but, a hole bunch of different catergorized products.

Regards,

EVO-HAX Team
(01-04-2016, 10:44)Finn Wrote:  What? Ofc the full paid version wil have a menu, aswell as the free internal hack. 
However; The paid cheat will have a lot more features and more protected. I think
we might put a watermark in the free version aswell as a random automatic chat message every
5-10 min saying "Free Cheat Provided By EV0-HAX.XYZ", that way people that leach of the free cheat 
will consider upgrading. 

Also, we are not just going to pe focusing on CS:GO in the long run, we hope to branch out into other
games and not just game hacks but, a hole bunch of different catergorized products.

Regards,

EVO-HAX Team

How much it will cost us to use the amazing blazing hack?
.i.
There isn't any progress, since we nave no c0der for the internal
(01-04-2016, 10:44)Finn Wrote:  What? Ofc the full paid version wil have a menu, aswell as the free external hack. 
will consider upgrading. 

Regards,

EVO-HAX Team

Is it subscription if you do that then rip XD