What cheats will be in the client?
I see a'lot of members ask what will be in the cheat when it's released I'm asuming
1. B-hop
2. Radar/Esp
3.Trigger bot 
4. Aimbot
5. Skinzzzz modules 
and ya I was wondering Mr.Finn or Mr.Jumbo could give u the members of ev0 some more info before the client before is released Big Grin like a strip tease ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(11-03-2015, 16:45)Woundwart Wrote:  I see a'lot of members ask what will be in the cheat when it's released I'm asuming
1. B-hop
2. Radar/Esp
3.Trigger bot 
4. aimbot
5. skin modules 
and ya I was wondering Mr.Finn or Mr.Jumbo could give u the members of ev0 some more info before the client before is released Big Grin like a strip tease ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was already answered in FAQ & Answers but still that's only half of the features
(11-03-2015, 20:08)Oppai Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 16:45)Woundwart Wrote:  I see a'lot of members ask what will be in the cheat when it's released I'm asuming
1. B-hop
2. Radar/Esp
3.Trigger bot 
4. aimbot
5. skin modules 

This was already answered in FAQ & Answers but still that's only half of the features I didn't see my b cuz 
No matter what it has in it, i'm pretty sure that it'll be the best one in that "level"