[Solved] Old trigger mode before Revolvo
Can someone explain how to remove the changes for the revolvo so we don't have to press the triggerkey over and over again or move cross away from opponent and get back on the model?

I cant compare the files cause the old one I have was obfuscated already in archive which jumb0 released.

Thanks in advance

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I got an version without scramble.
This is how to turn off the new triggerbot for the revolvo:
Go to row 346, delete the following:
Code:
<#*0-1#>$afterb = $False<##>
(01-14-2016, 01:43)Crassmaker Wrote:  Can someone explain how to remove the changes for the revolvo so we don't have to press the triggerkey over and over again or move cross away from opponent and get back on the model?

I cant compare the files cause the old one I have was obfuscated already in archive which jumb0 released.

Thanks in advance

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I got an version without scramble.
This is how to turn off the new triggerbot for the revolvo:
Go to row 346, delete the following:
Code:
<#*0-1#>$afterb = $False<##>

What are you talking about?
You can remember the day where the R8 revolver was patched in the game and you have to change thetriggerbot to holding down the key virtually so the revolver works with your aimbot?
You know that normal pistols didn't work with that aimbot if your cross didn't leave the model or the triggerkey ist pressed again?
Many people back on mpgh mentioned that the new aimbot didn't work prob. only because of the R8.
So that's how to remove the part where it checks or set the value to False which makes the trigger work as before the R8 update.
It only works because the incross variable is glitchy, if it wouldn't turn off for a few milliseconds, the triggerbot wouldn't fire again
The trigger isn't firering, take a pistol, hold trigger and leave cross on model. It wouldn't fire again, only with cz cause you can hoold shoot for that pistol.
Test it and message again.
This behaviour is since the r8 update in this hack.

So this fix is for the people who want it all others can leave it normal but I personally prefer this ^^