loader crash
(03-23-2016, 08:31)SpoderNig Wrote:  loader works on my laptop, but not on my pc. think i should reinstall windows?

Yes, that kind of proves that the problem is with your PC
SUP?
same thing happened D:
atm the loader is very buggy it seems me and jumbo have been on skyped shared screans it's just been buggy for the last 1-5 days so give an0 some time and it should be back to normal
same hereSad[Image: 1459678338_ftyJYdiRVhIJe7a.png]
Happened to someone else I remember too, seems like firewall or something like windows defender/any sort of other antivirus is blocking it.
Make sure to do the following:
1. Run as administrator.
2. Disable any sort of antivirus and firewall software including the windows firewall and windows defender.
3. Try uninstalling different network adapters and see how it goes, for example Hamachi or Tunngle might be the case of blockage.
4. Try opening all ports, doubt it's this but it's a good try.
5. Try running on a different computer under the same network, see if a format is required, if it still doesn't work after full format of your computer, you better believe something is wrong with your computer.

Good Luck! If any of the steps worked, please let me know what step did!
(04-03-2016, 13:35)JumBo` Wrote:  Happened to someone else I remember too, seems like firewall or something like windows defender/any sort of other antivirus is blocking it.
Make sure to do the following:
1. Run as administrator.
2. Disable any sort of antivirus and firewall software including the windows firewall and windows defender.
3. Try uninstalling different network adapters and see how it goes, for example Hamachi or Tunngle might be the case of blockage.
4. Try opening all ports, doubt it's this but it's a good try.
5. Try running on a different computer under the same network, see if a format is required, if it still doesn't work after full format of your computer, you better believe something is wrong with your computer.

Good Luck! If any of the steps worked, please let me know what step did!

something wrong with my pc, just full format and solved lol. thanks jumbo
(03-24-2016, 05:06)SpoderNig Wrote:  same thing happened D:

So did you fix it? My loader is having the same problem as yours and I cant really format my PC as I don't have an external disk to backup my data.
"When Society Falls, We Rise"
(04-05-2016, 13:51)Tryndamere Wrote:   

change ur password and try again, if don't works i dunno why
I open cheat loader ... crash print: http://prntscr.com/au7ts9
[Image: rRJTFgV.gif]
Might be an antivirus, virus or configuration problem (probably triggering the security)
SUP?